Dr Ketao Zhang
BSc, PhD, FHEA
Page 1 of 1
- Zuo Z, Wouter De C, Huang Y, Chen X, Zhang Y, Li J, Zhang L, Xiao J, Yuan Y, Zhang K and Mechtcherine V (2023). Propelling the widespread adoption of large-scale 3D printing. Nature Research Nature Reviews Materials
- Liu C, Busfield JJC and Zhang K (2023). An Electric Self‐Sensing and Variable‐Stiffness Artificial Muscle. Wiley Advanced Intelligent Systems vol. 5 (9)
- Liu C, Busfield JJC and Zhang K (2023). An Electric Self‐Sensing and Variable‐Stiffness Artificial Muscle. Wiley Advanced Intelligent Systems
- Siddall R, Zufferey R, Armanini S, Zhang K, Sareh S and Sergeev E (2023). The Natural Robotics Contest: crowdsourced biomimetic design. Iop Publishing Bioinspiration & Biomimetics vol. 18 (3)
- Liang H, Hao G, Olszewski OZ, Jiang Z and Zhang K (2022). Design of a foldable origami mechanism with helical motion inspired by the Resch Triangular Tessellation. Elsevier Mechanism and Machine Theory vol. 179
- Zhang K (2022). Aerial Additive Manufacturing with Multiple Autonomous Robots. Nature Publishing Group Nature
- Wang X, Wang Y, Zhang K, Althoefer K and Su L (2022). Learning to sense three-dimensional shape deformation of a single multimode fiber. Nature Research Scientific Reports
- Vitanov I, Farkhatdinov I, Denoun B, Palermo F, Otaran A, Brown J, Omarali B, Abrar T, Hansard M, Oh C, Poslad S, Liu C, Godaba H, Zhang K, Jamone L and Althoefer K (2021). A Suite of Robotic Solutions for Nuclear Waste Decommissioning. Robotics vol. 10 (4), 112-112.
- Liu C, Li B, Li Z, Cao C, Gao X, Zhang K and Chen H (2021). 3D printable and fringe electric field adhesion enabled variable stiffness artificial muscles for semi-active vibration attenuation. Royal Society of Chemistry Soft Matter
- Zhang K and Liu C (2021). Design and Analysis of a Novel Reconfigurable Parallel Manipulator with Kirigami-inspired Bennett Plano-Spherical Linkages and Angular Pouch Motors. Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics, 1-23.
- Wei Y, Chai X and Zhang K (2020). Kinematic Modeling and Optimization of a New Reconfigurable Parallel Mechanism. Elsevier Mechanism and Machine Theory
- Yang C, Ye W, Zhang K, Huang F and Zhang W (2020). Stiffness Performance Evaluation of 2UPR-RPU Over-constrained Parallel Mechanism. Chinese Society of Agricultural Machinery Nongye Jixie Xuebao/Transactions of The Chinese Society of Agricultural Machinery vol. 51 (2), 392-401.
- Chermprayong P, ZHANG K, Xiao F and Kovac M (2019). An Integrated Delta Manipulator for Aerial Repair: A New Aerial Robotic System. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Ieee Robotics and Automation Magazine
- Ye W, Li Q and Zhang K (2019). Kinematics and Performance Analysis of 2R2T Parallel Manipulator with Partially Decoupled Motion. Nongye Jixie Xuebao/Transactions of The Chinese Society For Agricultural Machinery vol. 50 (1), 374-382.
- Zhang K, Chermprayong P, Tzoumanikas D, Li W, Grimm M, Smentoch M, Leutenegger S and Kovac M (2018). Bioinspired design of a landing system with soft shock absorbers for autonomous aerial robots. Journal of Field Robotics
- Tzoumanikas D, Li W, Grimm M, Zhang K, Kovac M and Leutenegger S (2018). Fully autonomous micro air vehicle flight and landing on a moving target using visual–inertial estimation and model-predictive control. Journal of Field Robotics
- Liu J, Zhang X, ZHANG K, Dai JS, Li S and Sun Q (2018). Configuration analysis of a reconfigurable Rubik's snake robot. Proceedings of The Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science
- Ma X, Zhang K and Dai JS (2018). Novel spherical-planar and Bennett-spherical 6R metamorphic linkages with reconfigurable motion branches. Mechanism and Machine Theory vol. 128, 628-647.
- Dams B, Sareh S, Zhang K, Shepherd P, Kovac M and Ball RJ (2017). Remote three-dimensional printing of polymer structures using drones. Proceedings of The Institution of Civil Engineers - Construction Materials, 1-31.
- Ye W, Fang Y, Zhang K and Guo S (2016). Mobility variation of a family of metamorphic parallel mechanisms with reconfigurable hybrid limbs. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing vol. 41, 145-162.
- Zhang K and Dai JS (2016). Geometric constraints and motion branch variations for reconfiguration of single-loop linkages with mobility one. Mechanism and Machine Theory vol. 106, 16-29.
- Salerno M, Zhang K, Menciassi A and Dai JS (2016). A Novel 4-DOF Origami Grasper With an SMA-Actuation System for Minimally Invasive Surgery. Ieee Transactions On Robotics vol. 32 (3), 484-498.
- Qiu C, Zhang K and Dai JS (2016). Repelling-screw based force analysis of origami mechanisms. Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics vol. 8 (3)
- Zhang K, Qiu C and Dai JS (2016). An extensible continuum robot with integrated origami parallel modules. Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics vol. 8 (3)
- Zhang K, Müller A and Dai JS (2016). A novel reconfigurable 7R linkage with Multifurcation. In Mechanisms and Machine Science 15-25.
- Müller A, Zhang K and Dai JS (2016). Analysis of the motion mode change of a metamorphic 8R linkage.39-47.
- Liu J, Ding X, Jin Y, Zhang K and Hao G (2015). Guest editorial on reconfigurable and deployable mechanisms. Advances in Mechanical Engineering vol. 7 (8)
- Zhang K and Dai JS (2015). Screw-system-variation enabled reconfiguration of the bennett plano-spherical hybrid linkage and its evolved parallel mechanism. Journal of Mechanical Design vol. 137 (6)
- Zhang K, Qiu C and Dai JS (2015). Helical kirigami-enabled centimeter-scale worm robot with shape-memory-alloy linear actuators. Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics vol. 7 (2)
- Ye W, Fang Y, Zhang K and Guo S (2014). A new family of reconfigurable parallel mechanisms with diamond kinematotropic chain. Mechanism and Machine Theory vol. 74, 1-9.
- Zhang K and Dai JS (2014). A kirigami-inspired 8R linkage and its evolved overconstrained 6R linkages with the rotational symmetry of order two. Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics vol. 6 (2)
- Zhang K and Dai JS (2014). Trifurcation of the Evolved Sarrus-Motion Linkage Based on Parametric Constraints. In Advances in Robot Kinematics Springer Nature 345-353.
- Fang H, Fang Y and Zhang K (2013). Kinematics and workspace analysis of a novel 3-DOF parallel manipulator with virtual symmetric plane. Proceedings of The Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science vol. 227 (3), 620-629.
- Zhang K, Dai JS and Fang Y (2013). Geometric constraint and mobility variation of Two 3SvPS v metamorphic parallel mechanisms. Journal of Mechanical Design vol. 135 (1)
- Qin Y, Zhang K, Li J and Dai JS (2013). Modelling and analysis of a rigid-compliant parallel mechanism. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing vol. 29 (4), 33-40.
- Fang H, Fang Y and Zhang K (2012). Reciprocal screw theory based singularity analysis of a novel 3-DOF parallel manipulator. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering (English Edition) vol. 25 (4), 647-653.
- Zhang K and Dai JS (2012). Kinematics of an overconstrained 6R linkage with 2-fold rotational symmetry. In Latest Advances in Robot Kinematics 229-236.
- Zhang K, Fang Y, Fang H and Dai JS (2010). Geometry and constraint analysis of the three-spherical kinematic chain based parallel mechanism. Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics vol. 2 (3)
- Li D, Zhang Z, Dai J and Zhang K (2010). Overview and prospects of metamorphic mechanism. Jixie Gongcheng Xuebao/Journal of Mechanical Engineering vol. 46 (13), 14-21.
- Zhang K, Dai JS and Fang Y (2010). Topology and constraint analysis of phase change in the metamorphic chain and its evolved mechanism. Journal of Mechanical Design vol. 132 (12)
- Zhang K, Fang Y and Guo S (2009). Design and analyses of a novel 3-DOF parallel mechanism. Jixie Gongcheng Xuebao/Journal of Mechanical Engineering vol. 45 (1), 68-72.