Dr Pamela Swiatlowska
Page 1 of 1
- Swiatlowska P and Iskratsch T (2023). Cardiovascular Mechano-Epigenetics: Force-Dependent Regulation of Histone Modifications and Gene Regulation. Springer Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy
- Sri-Ranjan K, Sanchez-Alonso JL, Swiatlowska P, Rothery S, Novak P, Gerlach S, Koeninger D, Hoffmann B, Merkel R, Stevens MM, Sun SX, Gorelik J and Braga VMM (2022). Intrinsic cell rheology drives junction maturation. Nature Communications vol. 13 (1)
- Swiatlowska P, Sit BHM, Zhen F, Marhuenda E, Xanthis I, Zingaro S, Ward M, Zhou X, Xiao Q, Shanahan C, Jones G, Yu C-H and Iskratsch T (2022). Pressure and stiffness sensing together regulate vascular smooth muscle cell phenotype switching. American Association For The Advancement of Science Science Advances
- Swiatlowska P and Iskratsch T (2021). Tools for studying and modulating (cardiac muscle) cell mechanics and mechanosensing across the scales. Biophysical Reviews vol. 13 (5), 611-623.
- Swiatlowska P and Iskratsch T (2021). Cardiovascular mechanobiology—a Special Issue to look at the state of the art and the newest insights into the role of mechanical forces in cardiovascular development, physiology and disease. Springer (Part of Springer Nature) Biophysical Reviews vol. 13 (5), 575-577.
- Swiatlowska P and Iskratsch T (2021). Announcing the call for the Special Issue on “Cardiovascular mechanobiology—a special issue to look at the state of the art and the newest insights into the role of mechanical forces in cardiovascular development, physiology, and disease”. Biophysical Reviews vol. 13 (3), 307-308.
- Swiatlowska P, Sanchez-Alonso JL, Wright PT, Novak P and Gorelik J (2020). Microtubules regulate cardiomyocyte transversal Young’s modulus. Proceedings of The National Academy of Sciences of The United States of America vol. 117 (6), 2764-2766.