My PhD project was based on investigating spin dynamics in small molecule OLEDs via ultra-small magnetic field effects.
1. High quality organic materials purification technique and OLEDs processing in cleanroom environment.
2. Measurements of Magnetic Field Effects (High Field Effect and Ultra-Small Magnetic Field Effect) in OLEDs
3. Equipment design and engineering (High resolution and precision Helmholtz Coil system)
4. Software designing, programming and test system integration for magnetic field effects measurement system
5. Data processing, quantitative analysis and physical model optimization based on large dataset