Prof Wen Wang
PhD, CEng, FIMechE, FHEA, FAIMBE, FREng
- Li W and Wang W (2021). "The role of actomyosin in the regulation of syndecan-1 in hyperosmosis." Biochimica Et Biophysica Acta - General Subjects vol. 1865, (10)
- Wu Y, Fortunato GM, Okesola BO, Brocchetti FLPD, Suntornnond R, Connelly J, De Maria C, Rodriguez-Cabello JC, Vozzi G, Wang W and Mata A (2021). "An interfacial self-assembling bioink for the manufacturing of capillary-like structures with tuneable and anisotropic permeability." Biofabrication vol. 13, (3)
- Pu JH, Sheng Q, Sun J, Wang W and Wang HS (2021). "Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Effect of Temperature Difference on Surface Condensation." Advances in Heat Transfer and Thermal Engineering
- Pang X, Li W, Chang L, Gautrot JE, Wang W and Azevedo HS (2021). "Hyaluronan (HA) Immobilized on Surfaces via Self-Assembled Monolayers of HA-Binding Peptide Modulates Endothelial Cell Spreading and Migration through Focal Adhesion." American Chemical Society Acs Applied Materials and Interfaces vol. 13, (22) 25792-25804.
- Lin T, Wang Z, Wang W and Sui Y (2021). "A neural network-based algorithm for high-throughput characterisation of viscoelastic properties of flowing microcapsules." Soft Matter vol. 17, (15) 4027-4039.
- Lin T, Wang Z, Wang W and Sui Y (2021). "Erratum: A neural network-based algorithm for high-throughput characterisation of viscoelastic properties of flowing microcapsules (Soft Matter (2021) DOI: 10.1039/d0sm02121k)." Soft Matter vol. 17, (15)
- Pu JH, Wang SK, Sun J, Wang W and Wang HS (2021). "Stable and Efficient Nanofilm Pure Evaporation on Nanopillar Surfaces." Langmuir vol. 37, (12) 3731-3739.
- Guo T, Wang Y, Jia J, Mao X, Stankiewicz E, Scandura G, Burke E, Xu L, Marzec J, Davies CR, Lu JJ, Rajan P, Grey A, Tipples K, Hines J, Kudahetti S, Oliver T, Powles T, Alifrangis C, Kohli M, Shaw G, Wang W, Feng N, Shamash J, Berney D, Wang L and Lu YJ (2021). "The Identification of Plasma Exosomal miR-423-3p as a Potential Predictive Biomarker for Prostate Cancer Castration-Resistance Development by Plasma Exosomal miRNA Sequencing." Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology vol. 8,
- Fu S, Meng H, Inamdar S, Das B, Gupta H, Wang W, Thompson C and Knight M (2021). "Activation of TRPV4 by mechanical, osmotic or pharmaceutical stimulation is anti-inflammatory blocking IL-1β mediated articular cartilage matrix destruction.", Editors: Block JA. Elsevier Osteoarthritis and Cartilage
- Lin T, Wang Z, Lu R, Wang W and Sui Y (2021). "A high-throughput method to characterize membrane viscosity of flowing microcapsules." Physics of Fluids vol. 33, (1)
- Pu JH, Wang SK, Sun J, Wang W and Wang HS (2021). "Growth and self-jumping of single condensed droplet on nanostructured surfaces: A molecular dynamics simulation." Journal of Molecular Liquids
- Lu RX, Wang Z, Salsac AV, Barthès-Biesel D, Wang W and Sui Y (2021). "Path selection of a train of spherical capsules in a branched microchannel." Journal of Fluid Mechanics vol. 923,
- He S, Yang F, Yang M, An W, Maguire EM, Chen Q, Xiao R, Wu W, Zhang L, Wang W and Xiao Q (2020). "miR-214-3p-Sufu-GLI1 is a novel regulatory axis controlling inflammatory smooth muscle cell differentiation from stem cells and neointimal hyperplasia." Stem Cell Research and Therapy vol. 11, (1)
- Yang J, Moraga A, Xu J, Zhao Y, Luo P, Lao KH, Margariti A, Zhao Q, Ding W, Wang G, Zhang M, Zheng L, Zhang Z, Hu Y, Wang W, Shen L, Smith A, Shah AM, Wang Q and Zeng L (2020). "A histone deacetylase 7-derived peptide promotes vascular regeneration via facilitating 14-3-3γ phosphorylation." Stem Cells vol. 38, (4) 556-573.
- Wu Y, Wang W, Mata A, Pugno N, Azevedo H, Karabasov S and Titirici M-M (2020). "Disordered protein-graphene oxide co-assembly and supramolecular biofabrication of functional fluidic devices." Nature Research (Part of Springer Nature) Nature Communications
- Pu JH, Sun J, Wang W and Wang HS (2020). "Generation and Evolution of Nanobubbles on Heated Nanoparticles: A Molecular Dynamics Study." American Chemical Society Langmuir: The Acs Journal of Surfaces and Colloids vol. 36, 2375-2382.
- Pu JH, Sun J, Sheng Q, Wang W and Wang HS (2019). "Dependences of Formation and Transition of the Surface Condensation Mode on Wettability and Temperature Difference." American Chemical Society Langmuir: The Acs Journal of Surfaces and Colloids vol. 36, 456-464.
- Arokiasamy S, King R, Boulaghrasse H, Poston R, Nourshargh S, Wang W and Voisin M-B (2019). "Heparanase-dependent Remodelling of Initial Lymphatic Glycocalyx 1 Regulates Tissue-fluid Drainage during Acute Inflammation in vivo." Frontiers Media Frontiers in Immunology
- Li W and Wang W (2019). "Membrane tension regulates syndecan-1 expression through actin remodelling." Biochim Biophys Acta Gen Subj vol. 1863, (11) 129413-129413.
- Pang X, Li W, Landwehr E, Yuan Y, Wang W and Azevedo HS (2019). "Mimicking the endothelial glycocalyx through the supramolecular presentation of hyaluronan on patterned surfaces." Faraday Discuss
- Fu S, Thompson CL, Ali A, Wang W, Chapple JP, Mitchison HM, Beales PL, Wann AKT and Knight MM (2019). "Mechanical loading inhibits cartilage inflammatory signalling via an HDAC6 and IFT-dependent mechanism regulating primary cilia elongation." Osteoarthritis and Cartilage vol. 27, (7) 1064-1074.
- PU JH, SHENG Q, Sun J, WANG W and WANG H (2019). "Dependence of nano-confined surface condensation on tangentially external force field." Elsevier Journal of Molecular Liquids
- Wang F, Contò FP, Naz N, Castrejón-Pita JR, Castrejón-Pita AA, Bailey CG, Wang W, Feng JJ and Sui Y (2019). "A fate-alternating transitional regime in contracting liquid filaments." Journal of Fluid Mechanics vol. 860, 640-653.
- Lu Y and Wang W (2019). "Biofluids: Microcirculation." Comprehensive Biotechnology
- Wang Z, Sui Y, Wang W, Barth¿s-Biesel D and Salsac A-V (2019). "Path Selection of a Spherical Capsule in a Branched Channel." Molecular & Cellular Biomechanics vol. 16, (S2) 42-43.
- Tang P, di Cio S, Wang W and E Gautrot J (2018). "Surface-Initiated Poly(oligo(2-alkyl-2-oxazoline)methacrylate) Brushes." Langmuir vol. 34, (34) 10019-10027.
- ZHAO T, DENG L, WANG W, Elson D and SU L (2018). "Bayes’ theorem based binary algorithm for fast reference-less calibration of a multimode fiber." Optical Society of America (Osa) Optics Express
- Wang Z, Sui Y, Salsac AV, Barthès-Biesel D and Wang W (2018). "Path selection of a spherical capsule in a microfluidic branched channel: Towards the design of an enrichment device." Journal of Fluid Mechanics vol. 849, 136-162.
- Liu J, Zhang Y, Zhao Q, Situ B, Zhao J, Luo S, Li B, Yan X, Vadgama P, Su L, Ma W, Wang W and Zheng L (2018). "Bifunctional aptamer-mediated catalytic hairpin assembly for the sensitive and homogenous detection of rare cancer cells." Anal Chim Acta vol. 1029, 58-64.
- Yang J, Xu J, Danniel M, Wang X, Wang W, Zeng L and Shen L (2018). "The interaction between XBP1 and eNOS contributes to endothelial cell migration." Experimental Cell Research vol. 363, (2) 262-270.
- SHENG Q, SUN J, WANG W, WANG HS and BAILEY CG (2017). "How solid surface free energy determines coalescence-induced nanodroplet jumping: A molecular dynamics investigation." Aip Publishing Journal of Applied Physics vol. 122, 245301 (2017),
- Hughes-Brittain NF, Qiu L, Wang W, Peijs T and Bastiaansen CWM (2017). "Degradation and biocompatibility of photoembossed PLGA-acrylate blend for improved cell adhesion." J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater vol. 106, (1) 163-171.
- Norton R, Honarbakshs S, Wang W, Schilling R and Hunter R (2017). "118A novel method to determine left atrial compliance in vivo: relationship with markers of remodelling in AF." Ep Europace vol. 19, (suppl_1) i49-i49.
- WANG W (2017). "Effects of High Pressure on Phospholipid Bilayers." American Chemical Society Journal of Physical Chemistry B
- Li W and Wang W (2017). "Structural alteration of the endothelial glycocalyx: contribution of the actin cytoskeleton." Biomech Model Mechanobiol
- Hughes-Brittain NF, Qiu L, Picot OT, Wang W, Peijs T and Bastiaansen CWM (2017). "Surface texturing of electrospun fibres by photoembossing using pulsed laser interference holography and its effects on endothelial cell adhesion." Polymer (United Kingdom) vol. 125, 40-49.
- Yu B, Kiechl S, Qi D, Wang X, Song Y, Weger S, Mayr A, Le Bras A, Karamariti E, Zhang Z, Barco Barrantes ID, Niehrs C, Schett G, Hu Y, Wang W, Willeit J, Qu A and Xu Q (2017). "A Cytokine-Like Protein Dickkopf-Related Protein 3 Is Atheroprotective." Circulation vol. 136, (11) 1022-1036.
- VOISIN M (2017). "Endogenous TNFα orchestrates the trafficking of neutrophils into and within lymphatic vessels during acute inflammation." Nature Publishing Group Scientific Reports
- Qiu L, Hughes-Brittain NF, Bastiaansen CWM, Peijs T and Wang W (2016). "Responses of Vascular Endothelial Cells to Photoembossed Topographies on Poly(Methyl Methacrylate) Films." J Funct Biomater vol. 7, (4)
- Wang Z, Sui Y, Salsac AV, Barthès-Biesel D and Wang W (2016). "Motion of a spherical capsule in branched tube flow with finite inertia." Journal of Fluid Mechanics vol. 806, 603-626.
- Mo J, Prévost SF, Blowes LM, Egertová M, Terrill NJ, Wang W, Elphick MR and Gupta HS (2016). "Interfibrillar stiffening of echinoderm mutable collagenous tissue demonstrated at the nanoscale." Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Sheng Q, Sun J, Wang Q, Wang W and Wang HS (2016). "On the onset of surface condensation: Formation and transition mechanisms of condensation mode." Nature Publishing Group: Open Access Journals - Option C Scientific Reports
- Yu B, Wong MM, Potter CMF, Simpson RML, Karamariti E, Zhang Z, Zeng L, Warren D, Hu Y, Wang W and Xu Q (2016). "Vascular Stem/Progenitor Cell Migration Induced by Smooth Muscle Cell-Derived Chemokine (C-C Motif) Ligand 2 and Chemokine (C-X-C motif) Ligand 1 Contributes to Neointima Formation." Wiley Stem Cells vol. 34, (9) 2368-2380.
- Lv W, Zhao J, Situ B, Li B, Ma W, Liu J, Wu Z, Wang W, Yan X and Zheng L (2016). "A target-triggered dual amplification strategy for sensitive detection of microRNA." Biosensors and Bioelectronics
- KNIGHT MM, wang W, wang Z, wann A, thompson C and hassen A (2016). "IFT88 influences chondrocyte actin organization and biomechanics." Osteoarthritis and Cartilage
- Ma W, Situ B, Lv W, Li B, Yin X, Vadgama P, Zheng L and Wang W (2015). "Electrochemical determination of microRNAs based on isothermal strand-displacement polymerase reaction coupled with multienzyme functionalized magnetic micro-carriers." Biosensors and Bioelectronics vol. 80, 344-351.
- Ding W, Palaiokostas M, Wang W and Orsi M (2015). "Effects of Lipid Composition on Bilayer Membranes Quantified by All-Atom Molecular Dynamics." Journal of Physical Chemistry B vol. 119, (49) 15263-15274.
- Wang X, Karamariti E, Simpson R, Wang W and Xu Q (2015). "Dickkopf homolog 3 induces stem cell differentiation into smooth muscle lineage via ATF6 signalling." Journal of Biological Chemistry vol. 290, (32) 19844-19852.
- Yu X, Zhang L, Wen G, Zhao H, Luong LA, Chen Q, Huang Y, Zhu J, Ye S, Xu Q, Wang W and Xiao Q (2015). "Upregulated sirtuin 1 by miRNA-34a is required for smooth muscle cell differentiation from pluripotent stem cells." Cell Death and Differentiation vol. 22, (7) 1170-1180.
- Yang J-Y, Wang Q, Wang W and Zeng L-F (2015). "Histone deacetylases and cardiovascular cell lineage commitment." World J Stem Cells vol. 7, (5) 852-858.
- Wang Z, Irianto J, Kazun S, Wang W and Knight MM (2015). "The rate of hypo-osmotic challenge influences regulatory volume decrease (RVD) and mechanical properties of articular chondrocytes." Osteoarthritis and Cartilage vol. 23, (2) 289-299.
- Zeng L, Li Y, Yang J, Wang G, Margariti A, Xiao Q, Zampetaki A, Yin X, Mayr M, Mori K, Wang W, Hu Y and Xu Q (2015). "XBP 1-deficiency abrogates neointimal lesion of injured vessels via cross talk with the PDGF signaling." Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology vol. 35, (10) 2134-2144.
- Yu X, Zhang L, Wen G, Zhao H, Luong LA, Chen Q, Huang Y, Zhu J, Ye S, Xu Q, Wang W and Xiao Q (2014). "Upregulated sirtuin 1 by miRNA-34a is required for smooth muscle cell differentiation from pluripotent stem cells." Nature Publishing Group Cell Death and Differentiation
- Liu W, Wang X, Bai K, Lin M, Sukhorukov G and Wang W (2014). "Microcapsules functionalized with neuraminidase can enter vascular endothelial cells in vitro." J R Soc Interface vol. 11, (101)
- Deo DI, Gautrot JE, Sukhorukov GB and Wang W (2014). "Biofunctionalization of PEGylated microcapsules for exclusive binding to protein substrates." Biomacromolecules vol. 15, (7) 2555-2562.
- Sun J, Wang W and Wang HS (2014). "Viscous dissipation effect in nano-confined shear flows: a comparative study between molecular dynamics and multi-scale hybrid simulations." Springer Link Microfluidics and Nanofluidics
- Hughes-Brittain NF, Qiu L, Wang W, Peijs T and Bastiaansen CWM (2014). "Photoembossing of surface relief structures in polymer films for biomedical applications." J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater vol. 102, (2) 214-220.
- Bai K and Wang W (2014). "Shear stress-induced redistribution of the glycocalyx on endothelial cells in vitro." Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology vol. 13, (2) 303-311.
- Wang Z, Sui Y, Spelt PDM and Wang W (2013). "Three-dimensional dynamics of oblate and prolate capsules in shear flow." American Physical Society Physical Review E: Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics vol. 88,
- Zeng L, Wang G, Ummarino D, Margariti A, Xu Q, Xiao Q, Wang W, Zhang Z, Yin X, Mayr M, Cockerill G, Li JY-S, Chien S, Hu Y and Xu Q (2013). "Histone deacetylase 3 unconventional splicing mediates endothelial-to-mesenchymal transition through transforming growth factor β2." J Biol Chem vol. 288, (44) 31853-31866.
- Luo Z, Wen G, Wang G, Pu X, Ye S, Xu Q, Wang W and Xiao Q (2013). "MicroRNA-200C and -150 play an important role in endothelial cell differentiation and vasculogenesis by targeting transcription repressor ZEB1." Stem Cells vol. 31, (9) 1749-1762.
- Ye S, Wang W and Shao X (2013). "Numerical simulation of the hydrodynamics of endothelial glycocalyx under shear flow." Ieee International Conference On Control and Automation, Icca 923-928.
- Zhao H, Huang Y, Yu X, Wen G, Wang W, Ye S and Xiao Q (2013). "Abstract 004: Microrna-22 Regulates Smooth Muscle Cell Differentiation From Stem Cells By Targeting Methyl Cpg Binding Protein 2." Circulation Research vol. 113, (suppl_1)
- Zeng L, Xiao Q, Chen M, Margariti A, Martin D, Ivetic A, Xu H, Mason J, Wang W, Cockerill G, Mori K, Yi-Shuan Li J, Chien S, Hu Y and Xu Q (2013). "Vascular endothelial cell growth-activated XBP1 splicing in endothelial cells is crucial for angiogenesis." Circulation vol. 127, (16) 1712-1722.
- Margariti A, Li H, Chen T, Martin D, Vizcay-Barrena G, Alam S, Karamariti E, Xiao Q, Zampetaki A, Zhang Z, Wang W, Jiang Z, Gao C, Ma B, Chen YG, Cockerill G, Hu Y, Xu Q and Zeng L (2013). "XBP1 mRNA splicing triggers an autophagic response in endothelial cells through BECLIN-1 transcriptional activation." Journal of Biological Chemistry vol. 288, (2) 859-872.
- Sun J, Wang W and Wang HS (2013). "Dependence of nanoconfined liquid behavior on boundary and bulk factors." Physical Review E: Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics vol. 87,
- Sun J, Wang W and Wang HS (2013). "Dependence between velocity slip and temperature jump in shear flows." American Institute of Physics The Journal of Chemical Physics vol. 138, (23)
- Bai K and Wang W (2013). "Shear stress-induced redistribution of the glycocalyx on endothelial cells in vitro." Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology 1-9.
- Luo Z, Wen G, Wang G, Pu X, Wang W, Ye S, Xu Q and Xiao Q (2012). "Microrna-200c and-150 Play a Role in Human Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation Into Endothelial Cells and Blood Vessel Formation by Targeting Transcription Repressor Zebi." Circulation vol. 126, (21)
- Bai K and Wang W (2012). "Spatio-temporal development of the endothelial glycocalyx layer and its mechanical property in vitro." Journal of The Royal Society Interface vol. 9, (74) 2290-2298.
- Lu Y, Michel CC and Wang W (2012). "Inert gas clearance from tissue by co-currently and counter-currently arranged microvessels." J Appl Physiol (1985) vol. 113, (3) 487-497.
- Tsai TN, Kirton JP, Campagnolo P, Zhang L, Xiao Q, Zhang Z, Wang W, Hu Y and Xu Q (2012). "Contribution of stem cells to neointimal formation of decellularized vessel grafts in a novel mouse model." American Journal of Pathology vol. 181, (1) 362-373.
- Hunter RJ, Liu Y, Lu Y, Wang W and Schilling RJ (2012). "Left atrial wall stress distribution and its relationship to electrophysiologic remodeling in persistent atrial fibrillation." Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology vol. 5, (2) 351-360.
- Maeda E, Ye S, Wang W, Bader DL, Knight MM and Lee DA (2012). "Gap junction permeability between tenocytes within tendon fascicles is suppressed by tensile loading." Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology vol. 11, (3-4) 439-447.
- Luo Z, Xiao Q, Wang W and Xu Q (2011). "DIFFERENTIATION OF HUMAN EMBRYONIC STEM CELLS TOWARDS THE ENDOTHELIAL LINEAGE INVOLVES MICRORNAS." Heart vol. 97, (20) 4-4.
- Lu Y and Wang W (2011). "Biofluids." Comprehensive Biotechnology, Second Edition
- Zheng L, Liu JZ, Hu YW, Zhong TY, Xiong SL, Wang W and Wang Q (2011). "Simulated Microgravity, Erythroid Differentiation, and the Expression of Transcription Factor GATA-1 in CD34(+) Cells." Aviat Space Envir Md vol. 82, (5) 513-517.
- Vikhansky A and Wang W (2011). "Taylor dispersion in finite-length capillaries." Chem Eng Sci vol. 66, (4) 642-649.
- Cohen RD, Brown CL, Nickols C, Levey P, Boucher BJ, Greenwald SE and Wang W (2011). "Inbuilt mechanisms for overcoming functional problems inherent in hepatic microlobular structure." Comput Math Methods Med vol. 2011,
- Luo ZL, Wang G, Wang W, Xiao QZ and Xu QB (2011). "Signalling pathways that regulate endothelial differentiation from stem cells." Front Biosci-Landmrk vol. 16, 472-485.
- Lu Y and Wang W (2011). "5.19 Biofluids | Microcirculation." Comprehensive Biotechnology
- Lu Y and Wang W (2011). "5.03 Biofluids: Microcirculation." Comprehensive Biotechnology
- Ye S, Maeda E, Knight M, Lee D, Bader D and Wang W (2010). "A compartment model to evaluate the permeability of gap junctions between tenocytes in tendon fascicles." Faseb Journal vol. 24,
- Bai K, Huang Y, Jia X, Fan Y and Wang W (2010). "Endothelium oriented differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells under chemical and mechanical stimulations." Journal of Biomechanics vol. 43, (6) 1176-1181.
- Lu Y and Wang W (2010). "Multiscale modeling of fluid and solute transport in soft tissues and microvessels." Journal of Multiscale Modeling vol. 2, (1-2) 127-145.
- Li W, Yang SYY, Hu ZF, Winslet MC, Wang W and Seifalian AM (2009). "Growth factors enhance endothelial progenitor cell proliferation under high-glucose conditions." Med Sci Monitor vol. 15, (12) BR357-BR363.
- Campbell JJ, Maeda E, Ye SJ, Wang W and Lee DA (2009). "Osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells within a perfused bioreactor system." European Cells and Materials vol. 18, (SUPPL. 2)
- Zeng L, Zampetaki A, Margariti A, Pepe AE, Alam S, Martin D, Xiao Q, Wang W, Jin ZG, Cockerill G, Mori K, Li YSJ, Hu Y, Chien S and Xu Q (2009). "Sustained activation of XBP1 splicing leads to endothelial apoptosis and atherosclerosis development in response to disturbed flow." Proceedings of The National Academy of Sciences of The United States of America vol. 106, (20) 8326-8331.
- Wen PH, Hon YC and Wang W (2009). "Dynamic responses of shear flows over a deformable porous surface layer in a cylindrical tube." Applied Mathematical Modelling vol. 33, (1) 423-436.
- Wang QQ, Ping BH, Xu QB and Wang W (2008). "Rheological effects of blood in a nonplanar distal end-to-side anastomosis." Journal of Biomechanical Engineering vol. 130, (5)
- Lu Y and Wang W (2008). "Interaction between the interstitial fluid and the extracellular matrix in confined indentation." Journal of Biomechanical Engineering vol. 130, (4)
- Wang W and Wen PH (2008). "Interaction between micro-particles in Oseen flows by the method of fundamental solutions." Engineering Analysis With Boundary Elements vol. 32, (4) 318-327.
- Wang W (2007). "Change in properties of the glycocalyx affects the shear rate and stress distribution on endothelial cells." J Biomech Eng-T Asme vol. 129, (3) 324-329.
- Wen PH, Aliabadi MH and Wang W (2007). "Movement of a spherical cell in capillaries using a boundary element method." Journal of Biomechanics vol. 40, (8) 1786-1793.
- Yin XK, Mayr M, Xiao QZ, Wang W and Xu QB (2006). "Proteomic analysis reveals higher demand for antioxidant protection in embryonic stem cell-derived smooth muscle cells." Proteomics vol. 6, (24) 6437-6446.
- Kyriacou G, Vadgama P and Wang W (2006). "Characterization of a laminar flow cell for the prevention of biosensor fouling." Med Eng Phys vol. 28, (10) 989-998.
- Ye SJ, Zhu KQ and Wang W (2006). "Laminar flow of micropolar fluid in rectangular microchannels." Acta Mech Sinica vol. 22, (5) 403-408.
- Garland SW, Wang W and Ward SA (2006). "Indices of electromyographic activity and the slow component of oxygen uptake kinetics during high-intensity knee-extension exercise in humans." Eur J Appl Physiol vol. 97, (4) 413-423.
- Lu Y, Parker KH and Wang W (2006). "Effects of osmotic pressure in the extracellular matrix on tissue deformation." Philos T R Soc A vol. 364, (1843) 1407-1422.
- Chen J, Lu X-Y and Wang W (2006). "Non-Newtonian effects of blood flow on hemodynamics in distal vascular graft anastomoses." J Biomech vol. 39, (11) 1983-1995.
- Chen J, Lu XY and Wang W (2006). "Non-Newtonian effects of blood flow on hemodynamics in distal vascular graft anastomoses." J Biomech vol. 39, (11) 1983-1995.
- Lu Y, Levick JR and Wang W (2005). "Modelling the concentration polarisation of hyaluronan on the surface of the synovial lining of infused joints." Proceedings of The 2005 Summer Bioengineering Conference vol. 2005, 824-825.
- Wang W and Vadgama P (2005). "Microelectrodes and biocompatible sensors for skin pO2 measurements."
- Yin XK, Mayr M, Xiao QZ, Mayr U, Tarelli E, Wait R, Wang W and Xu QB (2005). "Proteomic dataset of Sca-1(+) progenitor cells." Proteomics vol. 5, (17) 4533-4545.
- Lu Y, Levick JR and Wang W (2005). "The mechanism of synovial fluid retention in pressurized joint cavities." Microcirculation vol. 12, (7) 581-595.
- Wang W (2005). "In vivo measurements and theoretical modelling of oxygen partial pressure in outer layers of human skin." European Cells and Materials vol. 10, (SUPPL.2)
- Lu Y and Wang W (2005). "Effects of cyclic loads on transport of fluid and solutes in cell seeded constructs." European Cells and Materials vol. 10, (SUPPL.2)
- Wang W (2005). "Oxygen partial pressure in outer layers of skin: Simulation using three-dimensional multilayered models." Microcirculation vol. 12, (2) 195-207.
- Lu Y, Levick JR and Wang W (2004). "Concentration polarization of hyaluronan on the surface of the synovial lining of infused joints." J Physiol-London vol. 561, (2) 559-573.
- Wang W and Vadgama P (2004). "O-2 microsensors for minimally invasive tissue monitoring." J Roy Soc Interface vol. 1, (1) 109-117.
- WANG W, Zhuang LX, Chen J and Lu XY (2004). "Numerical Analysis of the non-Newtonian blood flow in the non-planar artery with bifurcation." Journal of Hydrodynamics, B
- Lu Y and Wang W (2004). "Solute transport in porous medium under external loads." Proceedings of The Asme Heat Transfer/Fluids Engineering Summer Conference 2004, Ht/Fed 2004 vol. 4, 693-699.
- WANG W, Lu Y and Levick JR (2004). "Concentration polarisation of hyaluronan on the surface of the synovial lining of infused joints." Journal of Physiology
- VADGAMA PM and Wang W (2004). "O2 microsensors for minimally invasive tissue monitoring." J.R. Soc. Interface vol. 1, 109-117.
- Bader DL, WANG W, Lu Y, Li ZY and Parker KH (2004). "Interaction between fluid and solid i extracellular matrix." Recent Advances in Fluid Mechanics 679-682.
- Wang W, Winlove CP and Michel CC (2003). "Oxygen partial pressure in outer layers of skin of human finger nail folds." J Physiol-London vol. 549, (3) 855-863.
- Chen W, Lu XY, Zhuang LX and Wang W (2002). "A numerical study on oxygen transport by cutaneous microcirculation in outer layers of skin." Chinese Journal of Biomedical Engineering vol. 21, (6) 481-492.
- Watkins NV, Caro CG and Wang W (2002). "Parallel-plate flow chamber for studies of 3D flow-endothelium interaction." Biorheology vol. 39, (3-4) 337-342.
- Lu YL, Lu XY, Zhuang LX and Wang W (2002). "Breaking symmetry in non-planar bifurcations: Distribution of flow and wall shear stress." Biorheology vol. 39, (3-4) 431-436.
- WANG W, Lu YL, Zhuang LX and Lu XY (2002). "Breaking symmetry in a non-planar bifurcations: distribution of flow and wall shear stress." Biorheology vol. 39, 431-436.
- WANG W, Lu XY, Chen W and Zhuang LX (2002). "A numerical study on oxygen transport by cutaneous microcirculation in outer layers of skin." Journal of Biomedical Engineering vol. 21, (6) 216-228.
- WANG W, Michel CC and Winlove CP (2001). "Distribution of oxygen partial pressure in dermal papillae of human finger nailfolds." Journal of Vascular Research vol. 38, (4) 398-412.
- WANG W (2001). "exchange mechanism between microvessels and interstitium in the renal medulla." Recent Advances in Biomechanics 248-262.
- WANG W, Caro CG, Watkins NV and Gao ZX (2001). "Parallel-plate flow chamber for studies of 3D flow-endothelium interaction." Journal of Physiology vol. 531P, 14-14.
- Wang W and Michel CC (2000). "Modeling exchange of plasma proteins between microcirculation and interstitium of the renal medulla." Am J Physiol-Renal vol. 279, (2) F334-F344.
- Wang W (2000). "A critical parameter for transcapillary exchange of small solutes in countercurrent systems." J Biomech vol. 33, (5) 543-548.
- Wang W and Michel CC (2000). "Clearance of plasma proteins from the renal medulla." Faseb J vol. 14, (4) A23-A23.
- Wang W, Michel CC and Winlove CP (1999). "A three-dimensional model on PO2 distribution in outer layers of human skin." J Vasc Res vol. 36, (4) 333-333.
- Wang W, Michel CC and Winlove CP (1999). "Modelling PO2 distribution in outer layers of skin." Faseb J vol. 13, (4) A25-A25.
- Wang W and Parker KH (1998). "Movement of spherical particles in capillaries using a boundary singularity method." J Biomech vol. 31, (4) 347-354.
- Wang W and Michel CC (1997). "Effects of anastomoses on salute transcapillary exchange in countercurrent systems." Microcirculation-London vol. 4, (3) 381-390.
- Wang W and Davies GA (1996). "CFD studies of separation of mists from gases using vane-type separators." Chemical Engineering Research & Design vol. 74, (A2) 232-238.
- WANG W and MICHEL CC (1995). "A SIMPLIFIED MATHEMATICAL-MODEL FOR THE TRANSCAPILLARY EXCHANGE OF FLUID AND ALBUMIN IN THE RENAL MEDULLA." J Physiol-London vol. 483P, P139-P139.
- WANG W and PARKER KH (1995). "THE EFFECT OF DEFORMABLE POROUS SURFACE-LAYERS ON THE MOTION OF A SPHERE IN A NARROW CYLINDRICAL TUBE." J Fluid Mech vol. 283, 287-305.
- Wang W, Jia X and Davies GA (1995). "A theoretical study of transient cross-flow filtration using force balance analysis." The Chemical Engineering Journal and The Biochemical Engineering Journal vol. 60, (1-3) 55-62.
- PHILLIPS CG, PARKER KH and WANG W (1994). "A MODEL FOR FLOW-THROUGH DISCONTINUITIES IN THE TIGHT JUNCTION OF THE ENDOTHELIAL INTERCELLULAR CLEFT." B Math Biol vol. 56, (4) 723-741.
- ADAMSON RH, MICHEL CC, PARKER KH, PHILLIPS CG and WANG W (1993). "PATHWAYS THROUGH THE INTERCELLULAR CLEFTS OF FROG MESENTERIC CAPILLARIES." J Physiol-London vol. 466, 303-327.