Dr Rosalind Hannen
- Caton PW, Evans EA, Philpott MP and Hannen RF (2017). "Can the skin make you fat? A role for the skin in regulating adipose tissue function and whole-body glucose and lipid homeostasis." Current Opinion in Pharmacology vol. 37, 59-64.
- Hannen R, Udeh-Momoh C, Upton J, Wright M, Michael A, Gulati A, Rajpopat S, Clayton N, Halsall D, Burrin J, Flower R, Sevilla L, Latorre V, Frame J, Lightman S, Perez P and Philpott M (2017). "Dysfunctional Skin-Derived Glucocorticoid Synthesis Is a Pathogenic Mechanism of Psoriasis." Journal of Investigative Dermatology vol. 137, (8) 1630-1637.
- Halim L, Romano M, McGregor R, Correa I, Pavlidis P, Grageda N, Hoong S-J, Yuksel M, Jassem W, Hannen RF, Ong M, Mckinney O, Hayee B, Karagiannis SN, Powell N, Lechler RI, Nova-Lamperti E and Lombardi G (2017). "An Atlas of Human Regulatory T Helper-like Cells Reveals Features of Th2-like Tregs that Support a Tumorigenic Environment." Cell Press Cell Rep vol. 20, (3) 757-770.
- Evans EA, Sayers SR, Philpott MP, Hannen RF and Caton PW (2017). "A novel skin-adipose tissue axis regulates pancreatic beta cell function." Diabetic Medicine vol. 34, (Special Issue 1) 42-42.
- Boardman DA, Philippeos C, Fruhwirth GO, Ibrahim MA, Hannen RF, Cooper D, Marelli-Berg FM, Watt FM, Lechler RI, Maher J, Smyth LA and Lombardi G (2016). "Expression of a chimeric antigen receptor specific for donor HLA class I enhances the potency of human regulatory T cells in preventing human skin transplant rejection." Am J Transplant
- Hannen RF, Perez P, Lightman S and Philpott MP (2016). "Stabilising the Glucocorticoid Response in Psoriatic Skin." British Journal of Dermatology vol. 175, 45-45.
- Upton JH, Hannen RF, Bahta AW, Farjo N, Farjo B and Philpott MP (2015). "Oxidative stress-associated senescence in dermal papilla cells of men with androgenetic alopecia." Journal of Investigative Dermatology vol. 135, (5) 1244-1252.
- Hannen RF, Michael AE, Jaulim A, Bhogal R, Burrin JM and Philpott MP (2011). "Steroid synthesis by primary human keratinocytes; implications for skin disease." Biochem Biophys Res Commun vol. 404, (1) 62-67.