- Z. Han, Z. Liu, W. He and G. Li, Distributed Parameter Modelling and Boundary Control of an Octopus Tentacle Inspired Soft Robot, accepted by IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology.
- Y. Liu, J. Xie, D. Qin, Y. Zhang, Z. Chen, G. Li and Y. Zhang, Design, Control and Validation of Two-Speed Clutch-less Automatic Transmission for Electric Vehicle, accepted by IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics.
- Z. Liao, P. Stansby, G. Li, High-capacity wave energy conversion by multi-floats, multi-PTO, control and prediction: generalised state-space modelling with linear optimal control and arbitrary headings, accepted by IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy. DOI: 10.1109/TSTE.2021.3082510
Y. Liu, B. Zhou, X. Wang, L. Li C. Shuo, Z. Chen, G. Li and L. Zhang, Dynamic Lane-Changing Trajectory Planning for Autonomous Vehicles Based on Discrete Global Trajectory, accepted by Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems.
Y. Zhang, Y. Liu, Y. Huang, Z. Chen, G. Li, W. Hao, G. Cunningham, J. Early, An Optimal Control Strategy Design for Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles Based on Internet of Vehicles, accepted by Energy.
X. Shu, J. Shen, G. Li, Y. Zhang, Z. Chen and Y. Liu, A Flexible State of Health Prediction Scheme for Lithium-Ion Battery Packs with Long Short-Term Memory Network and Transfer Learning, accepted by IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification.
J. Li, Y. Liu, Y. Zhang, Z. Lei, Z. Chen and G. Li*, Data-Driven Based Eco-Driving Control for Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles, accepted by Journal of Power Sources.
- S. Zhang, S. Yuan, X. Yu L. Kong, Q. Li and G. Li, Adaptive Neural Network Fixed-Time Control Design for Bilateral Teleoperation with Time Delay, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, in press.
Q. Xue, S. Shen, G. Li, Y. Zhang, Z. Chen and Y. Liu, Remaining Useful Life Prediction for Lithium-ion Batteries Based on Capacity Estimation and Box-Cox Transformation, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 69 (12), pp. 14765 - 14779, 2020. DOI: 10.1109/TVT.2020.3039553
J. Feng, Z. Liu, X. He, Q. Fu and G. Li, Adaptive Vibration Control for an Active Mass Damper of a High-rise Building, accepted by IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics: Systems. DOI: 10.1109/TSMC.2020.3036891
J. Shen, J. Xiong, X. Shu, G. Li, Y. Zhang, Z. Chen and Y. Liu, State of Charge Estimation Framework for Lithium-ion Batteries Based on Square Root Cubature Kalman Filter under Wide Operation Temperature Range, International Journal of Energy Research. 1-16, 2020.
- M.S.S. Malik, G. Li and Z. Chen, An optimal charging algorithm to minimise solid electrolyte interface layer in lithium-ion battery, Vol 482, 228895, Journal of Power Sources, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2020.228895
- Z. Chen, H. Hu, Y. Wu, Y. Zhang, G. Li and Y. Liu, Stochastic Model Predictive Control for Energy Management of Power-Split Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles Based on Reinforcement Learning, Vol. 211, 118931, Energy, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2020.118931
- Y. Wu, Y. Zhang, G. Li, J. Shen, Z. Chen and Y. Liu, A Predictive Energy Management Strategy for Multi-Mode Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles Based on Multi Neural Networks, Energy, Vol. 208, 118366, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2020.118366
- Y. Zhang, P. Stansby and G. Li, Non-causal Linear Optimal Control with Adaptive Sliding Mode Observer for Multi-Body Wave Energy Converters, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, accepted, 2020. DOI: 10.1109/TSTE.2020.3012412
- X. Shu, G. Li, J. Shen Z. Lei, Z. Chen and Y. Liu, An Adaptive Multi-State Estimation Algorithm for Lithium-ion Batteries Incorporating Temperature Compensation Energy, Energy, vol 67, 118262, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2020.118262
- Y. Zhang, C. Guo, C. Sun, Z. Chen, G. Li, Y. Liu, Cooperative Charging Management for Electric Vehicles via Mobile Edge Computation, Journal of Power Sources, vol. 251, 119627, April 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.119627
- X. Shu, G. Li, Y. Zhang, J. Shen , Z. Chen and Y. Liu, Online diagnosis of state of health for Lithium-ion batteries based on short-term charging profiles, Journal of Power Sources, vol. 471, 228478, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2020.228478
- W. He, W. Xiang, X. He and G. Li, Boundary vibration control of a floating wind turbine system with mooring lines, Control Engineering Practice, Vol 101, 104423, August 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conengprac.2020.104423
- X. Shu, G. Li J. Shen , Z. Lei , Z, Chen and Y. Liu. A Uniform Estimation Framework for State of Health of Lithium-ion Batteries Considering Feature Extraction and Parameters Optimization, Energy, vol. 204, 117957, August 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2020.117957
- J. Feng, X. He, S. Zhang and G. Li, Vibration suppression an dangle tracking of a a fire-rescue ladder, Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 100, pp. 2365–2380, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11071-020-05651-1
- Z. Liao, P. Stansby and G. Li, A generic linear non-causal optimal control framework integrated with wave excitation force prediction for multi-mode wave energy converters with application to M4, Applied Ocean Research, vol. 97, 102056, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apor.2020.102056
- Y. Zhang and G. Li*, Robust Excitation Force Estimation and Prediction for Wave Energy Converter M4 Based on Adaptive Sliding-Mode Observer, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol.16(2), pages 1163-1171, 2020. DOI: 10.1109/TII.2019.2941886
- Y. Liu, J. Liu, Datong Qin, G. Li, Z. Chen, and Y. Zhang, Online Energy Management Strategy of Fuel Cell Hybrid Electric Vehicles Based on Rule Learning, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 260, 121017,July 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.121017
- J. Na, Y. Huang, X. Wu, S. Su and G. Li, Adaptive Finite-time fuzzy control of nonlinear active suspension systems with input delay, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 2639-2650, June 2020, DOI: 10.1109/TCYB.2019.2894724
- S. Zhan, J. Na , G. Li and B. Wang, Adaptive Model Predictive Control of Wave Energy Converters, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol.11(1), pp. 229-238, 2020. DOI: 10.1109/TSTE.2018.2889767
- X. Shu, G. Li, J. Shen, W. Yan, Z. Chen and Y. Liu, An Adaptive Fusion Estimation Algorithm for State of Charge of Lithium-ion Batteries Considering Wide Operating Temperature and Degradation, Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 462, 228132, Mar. 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2020.228132
- J. Li, Y. Liu, D. Qin, G. Li, and Z. Chen, Research on Equivalent Factor Boundary of Equivalent Consumption Minimization Strategy for PHEVs, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol 69(6) pp. 6011-6024, Apr. 2020. DOI: 10.1109/TVT.2020.2986541
- H. Kong, C. Yang and G. Li, et al. A sEMG-Based Shared Control System with No-Target Obstacle Avoidance for Omnidirectional Mobile Robots, IEEE access, vol. 8, pp. 26030-26040, 2020. DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2970468
- S. Zhang, P. Yang, L. Kong, G. Li and W. He, A Single Parameter-based Adaptive Approach to Robotic Manipulators with Finite Time Convergence and Actuator Fault, IEEE access, Vol. 8, pages 15123 - 15131, 2020. DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2966639
- Y. Zhang, C. Guo, G. Li, Y. Liu and Z. Chen, Cooperative Control Strategy for Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles Based on a Hierarchical Framework with Fast Calculation, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 251, 119627, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.119627
- J. Na, Y. Huang, Q. Pei, X. Wu, G. Gao and G. Li, Active suspension control of full-car systems without function approximation, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 22 (2), pp. 779-791, 2020. DOI: 10.1109/TMECH.2019.2962602
- Z. Liao, P. Stansby, G. Li*, Linear non-causal optimal control of an attenuator type wave energy converter M4, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 1278-1286, July 2020. DOI: 10.1109/TSTE.2019.2922782
- X. He, W. He, Y. Liu, Y. Wang, G. Li, Y. Wang, Robust Adaptive Control of an Offshore Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion System, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics: Systems, vol. 50, no. 12, pp. 5285-5295, June 2020, doi: 10.1109/TSMC.2018.2870999
- Y. Zhang and G. Li, Non-causal Linear Optimal Control of Wave Energy Converters with Enhanced Robustness by Sliding Mode Control, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol.11(4), pp. 2201-2209, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TSTE.2019.2952200
- T. Zeng, Y. Zhang, J. Na, X. Ren and G.Li, An Integrated Optimal Design for Guaranteed Cost Control of Motor Driving System with Uncertainty, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol 26(4), pages 2606 - 2615, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TMECH.2019.2937578
- Y. Liu, P. Zhao, D. Qin, G. Li, Z. Chen and Y. Zhang, Driving Intention Identification Based on Long Short-Term Memory and A Case Study in Shifting Strategy Optimization, IEEE Access, vol 6, pp128593 - 128605, 2019. DOI:10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2940114
- S. Zhan, J. Na and G. Li*, Nonlinear Noncausal Optimal Control of Wave Energy Converters via Approximate Dynamic Programming, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol.15(11), pages 6070 - 6079, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TII.2019.2935236
- S. Zhan, G. Li*, C. Bailey, Economic feedback model predictive control of wave energy converters,IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol 67(5), pp. 3932-3943, 2020. DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2019.2922947
- S Zhan, G. Li*, J. Na and W. He, Feedback noncausal model predictive control of wave energy converters, Control Engineering Practice, vol 85, pp. 110-120, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conengprac.2018.12.015
- J. Na, B. Wang, G. Li*, S. Zhan, and W. He, Nonlinear Constrained Optimal Control of Wave Energy Converters with Adaptive Dynamic Programming, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol 66(10), pp 7904 - 7915, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2018.2880728
- W. He, T. Meng, S. Zhang, J.K. Liu, G. Li, C.Y. Sun, Dual-Loop Adaptive Iterative Learning Control for a Timoshenko Beam with Output Constraint and Input Backlash, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 49(5), pp. 1027 - 1038, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TSMC.2017.2692529
- Y. Zhang, R. Vepa, G. Li*, T. Zeng, Mars Powered Descent Phase Guidance Design Based on Fixed-time Stabilization Technique,IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol 55(4), pages 2001 - 2011, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TAES.2018.2880051
- J. Na, G. Li*, B. Wang, G. Herrmann, S. Zhan, Robust Optimal Control of Wave Energy Converters Based on Adaptive Dynamic Programming, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol.10(2), 961 - 970, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TSTE.2018.2856802
- S. Zhan and G. Li*, Linear optimal noncausal control of wave energy converters, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 27(4), pages 1526 - 1536, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TCST.2018.2812740
- S. Kang , J. Wang, G. Li , J. Shan and I. Petersen, Optimal Cooperative Guidance Law Design: an MPC-based Consensus Perspective, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 54(5), 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TAES.2018.2816880
- L Kong, W He, C Yang, G Li, Z Zhang, Adaptive fuzzy control for a marine vessel with time-varying constraints, IET Control Theory & Applications, vol.12(10), pages 1448 - 1455, 2018. DOI: 10.1049/iet-cta.2017.0757
- J. Liu, G. Li and H. K. Fathy, An Extended Differential Flatness Approach for the Health-Conscious Nonlinear Model Predictive Control of Lithium-Ion Batteries,IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 25 (5), pp. 1882 - 1889, 2017. DOI: 10.1109/TCST.2016.2624143
- J. Liu, G. Li and H. K. Fathy, A computationally efficient approach for optimizing lithium-ion battery charging, ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Feb, 2016.
- Y. Jiang, C. Yang, J. Na, G. Li, Y. Li and J. Zhong, A Brief Review of Neural Networks based Learning and Control and their Applications for Robots, Vol. 2017, Article ID 1895897, 14 pages, Complexity, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/1895897
- G. Li. Nonlinear model predictive control of a wave energy converter based on differential flatness parameterisation, International Journal of Control, 90 (1), pp. 68-77, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207179.2015.1088173
- G. Li, J. Na, D. Stoten and X. Ren. Adaptive Neural Network Feedforward Control for Dynamically Substructured Systems, IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol. 22, Issue 3, May 2014. DOI: 10.1109/TCST.2013.2271036
- G. Li and M. Belmont. Model predictive control of sea wave energy converters - Part I: a convex approach for a single device, Renewable Energy, Volume 69, pages 453-463, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2014.03.070
- G. Li and M. Belmont. Model predictive control of an array of sea wave energy converters - Part II: an array of devices, Renewable Energy, Vol. 68, pages 540-549, 2014.PDF https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2014.02.028
- G. Li. Dynamically substructured system frameworks with strict separation of numerical and physical components, Structural Control and Health Monitoring, Vol. 21, Issue 10, pages 1316-1333, 2014. https://doi.org/10.3182/20140824-6-ZA-1003.01369
- R. M. Morales, G. Li and W. P. Heath. Anti-windup and the preservation of robustness against structured norm-bounded uncertainty, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 2013. https://doi.org/10.3182/20080706-5-KR-1001.02398
- G. Li, G. Herrmann, D. P. Stoten, J. Tu, M. C. Turner. Application of robust anti-windup techniques to dynamically substructured systems, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol 18. No 1, pages 263-272, 2013. DOI:10.1109/TMECH.2011.2167237. PDF
- N. S. Ahmad, W. P. Heath and G. Li, LMI-based stability criteria for discrete-time Lur'e systems with sector- and slope-restricted nonlinearities, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol 58, no. 2 pp. 459-465, 2013. DOI: 10.1109/TAC.2012.2206721
- G. Li, G. Weiss, M. Mueller, S. Townley and M. R. Belmont (2012). Wave energy converter control by wave prediction and dynamic programming. Renewable Energy vol. 48, 392-403. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2012.05.003
J. Carrasco, W. P. Heath, G. Li and A. Lanzon. Comments on ``On the Existence of Stable, Causal Multipliers for Systems with Slope-Restricted Nonlinearities'', IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol 57, No 9, pages 2422-2428, 2012. DOI: 10.1109/TAC.2011.2179848
- G. Li, G. Herrmann, D. P. Stoten, J. Tu, M. C. Turner. A novel disturbance rejection anti-windup framework, International Journal of Control, Vol 84, Issue 1, pp. 123-137, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207179.2010.542774
- J. Tu, D. P. Stoten, R. A. Hyde, G. Li. A State-Space Approach for the Con- trol of Dynamically Substructured Systems, Proc IMechE - Part I: Journ. Sys. Cont. Eng, 2011.
- G. Li, D. P. Stoten and J. Tu. Model predictive control of dynamically substructured systems with application to a servohydraulically-actuated me- chanical plant, IET Control Theory & Applications, special issue on Ad- vances in Complex Control Systems Theory and Applications, Vol 4, Issue 2, pp.253-264, 2010. DOI: 10.1049/iet-cta.2009.0011
- W. P. Heath, G. Li. Multipliers for model predictive control with structured input constraints, Automatica, Vol 46, Issue 3, pp.562 - 568, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.automatica.2010.01.020
- W. P. Heath, G. Li. Lyapunov functions for the multivariable Popov criterion with indenite multipliers, Automatica, 45 (12), pages 2977-2981, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.automatica.2009.09.010
- D. P. Stoten, J. Tu, and G. Li. Synthesis and control of generalised dynamically substructured systems, Proc IMechE - Part I: Journ. Sys. Cont. Eng, pages 371-392, 2009.
- J. Tu, P. Lin, D. P. Stoten and G. Li. Testing of dynamically substructured, base-isolated systems using adaptive control techniques, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.962
- G. Li, W. P. Heath and B. Lennox. Concise stability conditions for systems with static nonlinear feedback expressed by a quadratic program, IET Control Theory & Applications, pages 554-563, 2008. DOI: 10.1049/iet-cta:20070225