Bookings to view or use the laboratory facilities can be arranged by emailing Nick Duggan (email@example.com) or Brandon Paice (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that in order to use the laboratory facilities, users will need to have completed the mandatory training courses below.
- QMUL Health & Safety Induction.
- Read the SEMS Safety Handbook.
- SEMS General Safety Induction and quiz completed.
- Fire Safety Awareness Training and quiz completed.
- SEMS Labs Health & Safety induction and quiz.
- First Aid for Laboratory Workers course.
More details on the above courses can be found on the SEMS Health & Safety page on QM Plus.
Once you have completed your training, you will be asked for the following certificates before you can use the laboratory facilities: