Division of Chemical Engineering and Renewable Energy
- Wang F, Contò FP, Naz N, Castrejón-Pita JR, Castrejón-Pita AA, Bailey CG, Wang W, Feng JJ and Sui Y (2019). "A fate-alternating transitional regime in contracting liquid filaments." Journal of Fluid Mechanics vol. 860, 640-653.
- Rybarczyk MK, Li Y, Qiao M, Hu YS, Titirici MM and Lieder M (2019). "Hard carbon derived from rice husk as low cost negative electrodes in Na-ion batteries." Journal of Energy Chemistry 17-22.
- Hu C, Lin Y, Connell JW, Cheng H-M, Gogotsi Y, Titirici M-M and Dai L (2019). "Carbon-Based Metal-Free Catalysts for Energy Storage and Environmental Remediation." Adv Mater
- Malouche A, Zlotea C and SZILAGYI PA (2019). "Interactions of hydrogen with Pd@MOF composites." Wiley Chemphyschem
- Butson J, Kim H, Murugappan K, Saunders M, Buckley C, Debbie S and SZILAGYI PA (2019). "Interrogation of the effect of polymorphism of a metal-organic framework host on the structure of embedded Pd guest nanoparticles." Wiley Chemphyschem
- BUSFIELD J (2019). "Modelling of elastomeric materials and products." Plastics, Rubber and Composites vol. 48, (1) 1-2.
- Gai M, Li W, Frueh J and Sukhorukov GB (2019). "Polylactic acid sealed polyelectrolyte complex microcontainers for controlled encapsulation and NIR-Laser based release of cargo." Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces vol. 173, 521-528.
- Luo D, Poston RN, Gould DJ and Sukhorukov GB (2019). "Magnetically targetable microcapsules display subtle changes in permeability and drug release in response to a biologically compatible low frequency alternating magnetic field." Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl vol. 94, 647-655.