Fees for 2019 Entry
Fees for UK and EU students:
- General MSc and MRes programmes: £10,000
- MSc in Dental Materials (taught jointly with the School of Medicine and Dentistry): £13,800
Fees for International (non-EU) students:
- General MSc and MRes programmes: £21,250
- MSc in Dental Materials (taught jointly with the School of Medicine and Dentistry): £21,750
For more information about how to pay your fees and instalments, please go to our main Queen Mary website.
Scholarships for 2019 Entry
Loans of up to £10,000 will be available for eligible students. For part-time courses, the £10,000 will be split over the number of years that the course lasts. Eg for a two-year course, you would get up to £5000 in each year. It will be paid in three equal instalments across the academic year. To check eligibility and read more about the loans please visit the QMUL pages.
In recognition of the important investment that overseas students are making in their education, we are pleased to offer the Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships for overseas students entering with a UK first class degree (or international equivalent) in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- The scholarship is worth £3,000
- All overseas fee-paying students are eligible, students from EU countries are not eligible
- To be eligible to receive the scholarship students must have achieved a UK First Class Bachelor’s degree or an overseas equivalent
To find out more about the Scholarship please visit the funding pages
The Queen Mary Alumni Loyalty Award of £1,000 is open to home and overseas students who have graduated from Queen Mary. The award will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to Queen Mary. This is a partial award only and you must be able to finance the remainder of the tuition fees and living expenses yourself. To find out more visit the Queen Mary website.