Fees for 2017 Entry
Fees for UK and EU students:
- General MSc and MRes programmes: £8,700
- MSc in Dental Materials (taught jointly with the School of Medicine and Dentistry): £12,250
Fees for International (non-EU) students:
- General MSc and MRes programmes: £17,450
- MSc in Dental Materials (taught jointly with the School of Medicine and Dentistry): £19,150
For more information about how to pay your fees and instalments, please go to our main Queen Mary website.
Fees for 2018 entry have not yet been confirmed.
Scholarships for 2018 Entry
Loans of up to £10,000 will be available for eligible students. For part-time courses, the £10,000 will be split over the number of years that the course lasts. Eg for a two-year course, you would get up to £5000 in each year. It will be paid in three equal instalments across the academic year. To check eligibility and read more about the loans please visit the QMUL pages.
In recognition of the important investment that overseas students are making in their education, we are pleased to offer the International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards. International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the College. The level of award that a student may be eligible to receive will be based on previous academic attainment. Please note the Dental Materials MSc is not included in this scheme.
- To be eligible to receive an award of £3,000, students must hold a UK First Class Bachelors degree or equivalent.
The Queen Mary Alumni Loyalty Award of £1,000 is open to home and overseas students who have graduated from Queen Mary. The award will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to Queen Mary. This is a partial award only and you must be able to finance the remainder of the tuition fees and living expenses yourself. To find out more visit the Queen Mary website.