You will choose four optional units in semester A or B. These include:
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Bioengineering in urology
- Aspects of medical engineering III
- Principals and application of medical imaging
- Clinical measurements
- Implant design and technology
You will undertake a research project worth 4 course units during both semesters. The research project accounts for 50% of the degree and represents a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge biomedical engineers at SEMS.
The numbers in brackets indicate the academic level of each module, where a typical first year module is delivered at a level 4, whilst a master's module is delivered at level 7.