- MSc and MRes degrees: £15,500
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems £16,000
- Dental Materials MSc: £17,028 *
For information about how to pay your fees and installment payments, please go to our main Queen Mary website.
NEW! International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards
In recognition of the important investment that overseas students are making in their education, we are pleased to offer International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards. These awards are for the value of either £2,000 or £5,000 per year and are designed to reward academic achievement and help attract the brightest and best students from overseas.
International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the College.
The level of award that a student may be eligible to receive will be based on previous academic attainment.
- To be eligible to receive an award of £2,000 students must be on track to meet or exceed our minimum entry requirements for the programme of their choice at the point of offer.
- To be eligible to receive an award of £5,000 per year, students must hold a UK First Class Bachelors degree or equivalent.
There is no need to complete a separate application form to be considered for an International Science and Engineering Excellence Award. Students will be considered for an award on the basis of their online application to Queen Mary.
Click here for more information about eligibility and equivalencies.